Lakme Fashion Week is back with its glamorous winter and festive collection. The entire ensemble showcased by all the different designers is nothing less than breathtaking and marvellous. This year, the LFW ramp saw a lot of different ways through which the designers exhibited their talent, they had something to offer to all sizes. The five-day affair was packed with a wide range of stylists, bloggers, Bollywood A-listers and socialites.
We want to make sure that everybody out there puts their best foot forward and looks fabulous just like these runway models. Here are some outfits we really liked at the Lakme Fashion Week 2018. Take a look at some of the best we have curated that match the elegance of the jewellery at Rockrush.
- This Shweta Kapoor outfit is a perfect pick for when you have to attend a social affair. We love the top as it gives a little skin peak of the shoulders and the knot at the waistline flatters your waist. The dhoti style skirt adds a playful vibe. Pair it with these Fervid Diamond Earrings to complete the perfect fun and preppy vibe of the outfit.
- Rhea Chakraborty was the show stopper for Urvashi Joneja this year and you too would be one at your sister ’s wedding reception. Pair the lovely black gown with this Regalia Tracks Bracelet. Make sure to opt for this look if you are stepping out for an evening affair.
- This beautiful black dress is surely one of a kind and would look even better when you adorn this two-toned Free Birds Diamond Necklace around your neck to go with it. Complete the look by making a neat middle or side parting bun or a low ponytail. For an evening look, add bling on your finger to shimmer the night.
- This raw silk saree looks elegant and let’s face it, the silk fabric makes everything look very festive and blissful. The pink or fuschia pops up your entire look with the added golden embroidery over it. Add these cute Ravishing Dangler Jhumkis to add fluidity and to maintain the colour scheme.
- The gorgeous Miss Universe Sushmita Sen looked nothing less than a queen in this wonderful outfit by Sunita Shanker. Take the wedding event by storm in this outfit and we’d love if you add danglers to complete the look. Add sparkle to the outfit with these Exquisite Diamond Dangler Earrings and look like a shimmery queen you are.
- Every soon to be bride deserves an amazing spinsterette; so why not dress up for the part? This stunning Monisha Jaisingh metallic gown is definitely the right pick for your mad party to be. Pair it up with these Tiny Wing Stud to look your best. We love the subtle hint of the sexiness combined with the twist of the elegance of the bow at the waist.
- Heading for a casual day out or looking out for a chic outfit for work? Well, then this dress which can be worn with or without the jacket surely serves the perfect Boho and casual Friday kind of vibe. Pair it with these Ravishing Ear Studs and you’re ready to go.
- This year Naresh Kumar broke all the stereyotypes by making a collection for the plus-sized audience because everyone deserves to look their best. This jumpsuit is the right go-to option for a Saturday night out. Add these Netra Diamond Earrings to slay in this red outfit
- Up your game for the upcoming festive season with this pretty and subtle coloured outfit from Julie Shah. The floral top and the pastel blue base of the outfit works wonders for an evening affair with these Leafy Artistry Front Back Earrings. Don’t forget to add you are a lovely smile to complete the vibe.
- This Jayanti Reddy outfit is for all those bold girls out there who aren’t shy to flaunt their curves. Add these Mythri diamond earrings to complete the look for a cocktail party or for an evening reception. The golden embroidery on the cape surely makes it up for a neck piece. So let the earrings do the talking.
We are loving this years LFW runway collection. Go ahead and complete the different looks for different occasions with an array of jewellery at Rockrush and go wild shopping from one of the trendiest jewellery stores online.