- Business means the business carried out by the Company of manufacturing, sourcing, pricing, trading and/or other services related to the Products that are available for sale on the Website.
- Company, Rockrush, We, Us and Our means Rockrush Online Private Limited, a private company bearing corporate identification number U74120MH2016PTC271968 and having its registered office at 9/1, Unity House, 3 rd Floor, 8 Mama Parmanand Marg, Opera House, Mumbai – 400 004.
- Customer Interface Agreement means the Customer Interface Agreement of Rockrush, as amended from time to time.
- Order means the order placed by You with the Company through this Website for purchase of the Products.
- Products means all products made available to You on this Website whether manufactured/owned by the Company or sold on behalf of third parties through this Website, including without limitation the jewellery that is predesigned or customized or jewellery set with diamonds and/or gemstones or rings/mounts/pendants that are designed to hold a diamond/gemstone in place which may or may not have diamonds/gemstone; and that are available for sale/gift/viewing on Our Website in relation to the Business.
- You, Your, Yours, User and Member means persons who visit this Website and/or place Orders for purchase or gift of Products.
- Website means Our Website www.rockrush.com and or any other platform/application/ mobile-application offered by Us in connection with the Business and/or in relation to the Products.
Information collection and using the personal information which You may provide to Us and/or which We may collect, would be to Our benefit. Our primary purpose of collecting information from You is to :
- All information entered by You on Our Website such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, usage (including chat) history, and such other information that may be emailed by You to Us;
- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive; and
- Information such as the internet protocol (IP) address of Your device, the server You are accessing the Website from, details of the operating system and web browser used to access the Website, the date, time and place of accessing Our Website.
We may also use the information You have provided to Us for direct marketing, cross-selling, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding Products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with the Company or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and its joint ventures (Affiliate Entities). While You can browse some sections of the Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an Order) require prior registration. You understand, agree and acknowledge that Our collection, storage and processing of Your personal information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Rockrush and the Affiliate Entities. No use or services available on the Website are directed towards minors. Rockrush does not knowingly collect personal information from minors or sell any of its Products to them. To contact you via email, facsimile, phone or text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.
Deleting Your Information
Security of Your Information
- Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of Your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where You live. If You are located outside of India and choose to provide information to Us, please be aware that Rockrush keeps or transfers information to India and processes it in India. Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data while it is being transmitted to Our site; and accordingly any transmission is at Your own risk and expense. Once We have received Your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access as required under applicable law.
- By using the Website, You agree that Rockrush will have no liability in connection with the information that You have disclosed to Us on account of errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Links to Other Sites
- Our Website links or may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about You. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to Your browser.
- You have full control regarding which of Our emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from Us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take some additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
- You have full control regarding which of Our telemarketing calls You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from Us, please let the relevant telemarketing agent know of the same. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take some additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
- We have implemented the 'Google Analytics' feature based on Display Advertising (Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the Double Click Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). We, along with third-party vendors,including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) together to report how our ad impressions,other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Our Website.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
- We will be entitled to disclose any information about You to Government or any other law enforcement officials/agencies or even private parties as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes or to protect the property and rights of Rockrush or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Rockrush may also provide Your personal information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
- Without limiting the foregoing obligation, You agree that as a condition of Your participation on the Website You will comply with all applicable laws (central, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email and all other anti-spam laws.
Grievances and Queries