Please read this Customer Interface Agreement (Agreement) between You and the Company before proceeding further on the Website or placing any Order on this Website. If You do not wish to execute this Agreement, We recommend that You do not use this Website. By clicking on "I Agree" and by accessing/using the Website or any other platform in furtherance of this Website, You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. If You do not click on "I Agree", You will not be allowed to access or use the Website.
Save and except the capitalized terms used and defined at the relevant place in this Agreement, capitalized terms shall have the following meaning in the context of this Agreement:Agreement means this Customer Interface Agreement, as amended from time to time.Business means the business carried out by the Company of manufacturing, sourcing, pricing, trading and/or other services related to the Products that are available for sale on this Website.Business Day means each day of the week that is not a Sunday or national holiday or the day on which the banking institutions located in Mumbai are closed for businessCompany, Rockrush, We, Us and Our means Rockrush Online Private Limited, a private company bearing corporate identification number U74120MH2016PTC271968 and having its registered office at 9/1, Unity House, 3rd Floor, 8 Mama Parmanand Marg, Opera House, Mumbai – 400 004.Order means the order placed by You with the Company through this Website for purchase of the Products.Products means all products made available to You on this Website whether manufactured/owned by the Company or sold on behalf of third parties through this Website, including without limitation the jewellery that is predesigned or customized or jewellery set with diamonds and/or gemstones or rings/mounts/pendants that are designed to hold a diamond/gemstone in place which may or may not have diamonds/gemstone; and that are available for sale/gift/viewing on Our Website in relation to the Business.Promo Codes means any coupon or promotional codes used in connection with the purchase of Products on the Website, as may be offered from time to time by the Company in its sole discretion.You, Your, Yours, User and Member means persons who visit this Website and/or place Orders for purchase or gift of Products.Website means Our Website www.rockrush.com and or any other platform/application/mobile-application offered by Us in connection with the Business and/or in relation to the Products.
You will be entitled to use this Website or purchase any Product only after registering on the Website. It is clarified that viewing the Products on the Website does not require prior registration. At the sole discretion of Rockrush, Guest access may be permitted from time to time, through a valid third party account.To register on the Website, You will have to provide personal information including name, e-mail, contact number, contact address, permanent account number (PAN) and customer verification question (example: Your mother's maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes. Registration is only a one time process and once registered You shall qualify as a Member and shall be eligible to use the Website after logging/ signing into Your account.If at any point in time the personal information provided by You undergoes a change, You will immediately inform Rockrush and shall keep such details and information updated at all times A Member may place an Order by following the steps as may be indicated on the Website from time to time under the relevant "Order" related tab such as:
Only Members would be able to place an Order for the Products. If You are a User, You would be required to register with Us before We can confirm Your Order. At the sole discretion of Rockrush, Guests may be permitted to place Orders from time to time, through a valid third party account.
- Selecting the diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set/Product of Your choice,
- Customizing the diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set/Product of Your choice to Your choice of mount/ring/pendant,
- Adding Your shortlisted diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set/Product to the shopping cart,
- Resizing of the Product, if applicable and/or
- Paying the price for the Product.
We accept the following forms of payment:
We would be entitled to levy delivery charges as may be applicable from time to time based on Rockrush's policy. We may, at Our sole discretion, offer from time to time, free domestic and/or international shipping on all Orders above a specified amount or to any of Our graded/preferred customers/Members.For Products where COD is opted as a mode of payment, the package cannot be opened before paying the entire billed amount.COD as the mode of payment will depend on the eligibility of the Products in the order cart. This eligibility is dependent upon the ability of Our logistic/courier service provider to accept this method of payment at the time of delivery.We may, at Our sole discretion, require the Member to pay a specified amount by way of an advance before We can process and confirm the Order.Our pricing of the Products is calculated to give You the best value from Our end. However, the prices may change from to time, owing to fluctuations and are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for Products You buy as they are listed at the time of actual purchase. The pricing of Products could vary from one kind to another and could also be dependent on numerous external factors such as the reputation of the seller, brand value, design, demand and supply, etc. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail market.The weight of diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set and/or mount mentioned on the Website in respect to any Product is only indicative. In case that the weight of diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set and/or mount in respect to any Product as indicated on the Website and paid for by You is higher than the weight of diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set and/or mount on the actual Product delivered to You, Rockrush shall refund such differential amount to You or set-off the same against any additional payment(s) that may be required to be made by You to Rockrush. Likewise, in case that the weight of diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set and/or mount in respect to any Product as indicated on the Website and paid for by You is lesser than the weight of diamond/gemstone/jewellery-set and/or mount on the actual Product delivered to You, Rockrush shall be entitled to claim the appropriate differential amount from You.In the event that You wish to resize the Product, We shall resize the Product for You free of cost, provided that such Product is eligible to be resized and where resizing is possible in Our sole discretion and opinion. Provided that: (i) if such resized Product costs more than the original Product, the incremental/differential costs shall be on Your account; and (ii) if such resized Product costs less than the original Product, the incremental/differential costs shall be on refunded to You.Applicable taxes and charges may be added to the price that You would be required to pay for the Product and such applicable taxes or charges would be clearly stated in the invoice along with the break-up of the total costs.
- RuPay; and
- Cash on Delivery (COD).
Shipping and Processing Time
- The Orders placed on Our Website will be packed and shipped on Business Days only.
- Unless otherwise specified, most Orders are processed and shipped within 7 to 10 Business Days from the Order date.
- The indicative date of shipping will be mentioned on the Website against each Product.
- Orders placed on weekends and select holidays will be processed on the next Business Day.
- Customized or pre-ordered Products may take longer for delivery. In relation to pre-ordered Products, the items will be shipped on the day of its official release launch. The pre order duration varies Product wise.
- If We are unable to process Your Order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, Your Order processing may be delayed to the extent accurate and complete information is made available to Us.
- Processing of Orders may take longer depending on a Product's availability.
- All delivery charges in connection with resized or repaired Products shall be solely on Your account.
Delivery and handling
You can cancel Your Order online before the Product has been shipped and Your entire Order amount will be refunded, provided that such Product is not a customized/personalized Product. Orders for customized/personalized Products cannot be cancelled.In case You want to cancel an Order once it has been shipped please refer to Our 'returns and exchange policy'
Returns and Exchange Policy
- Returns/exchanges are accepted within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Product for unworn/unused Products with tags intact, unaltered, in original condition and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt and customer documents. Any Product returned/exchanged that has been altered, damaged or resized or with tags not intact, in the sole opinion of Our quality control department, will not be eligible for return/exchange and/or for any refund. In addition, in case the value of the Product selected upon exchange is higher than the value of the original Product, You will be required to pay the excess/differential amount. Likewise, in case the value of the Product selected upon exchange is lesser than the value of the original Product, You will be eligible to receive the credit of such excess/differential amount. These terms on returns and exchange are only by way of reference and You are requested to refer to Our separate 'returns and exchange policy' for specifics and details.
- We only offer refund/ exchange for regular priced items. Customized/personalized Products are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Return of Damaged or Defective Products. Repair, etc.
- If You receive a damaged, defective or the wrong Product(s), please return the Product immediately to Our online returns address mentioned below with
- Details of the Product;
- Description of the defect; and
- Receipt of proof of purchase.
- Upon receipt of the damaged, defective or the wrong Product, We will examine the Product and notify You via email, within 3 Business Days, whether You are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If You are eligible, the replacement Product shall be shipped to You as soon as possible.
- If for some reason, the damaged or defective Product could be repaired, We may at Our option choose to repair such Product on a case to case basis for any additional charge that may levied in this regard.
How to Return
- If You wish to return Our Product, return it to the following address:
9/1 Unity House, 3rd Floor
8, Mama Parmanand Marg,
Mumbai - 400004
Landline - +91-22-4942 9999
- You may also contact Our customer service team at 1800 2747111 or email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a return pick up. Subsequently Your package will be picked up by Our courier partner at extra costs (as may be applicable).
- Any refunds due by Rockrush shall be processed within 10 Business Days of receipt of the Products returned, subject to such Products being eligible to be returned. Any delay caused in refunding the required amount by Rockrush on account of delays at the end of relevant intermediate bank/service-provider/third party, shall not be on Our account. The manner in which the refund would be processed i.e. reversal of credit, online transfer, etc. would depend up on the services offered by relevant intermediate bank/service-provider/third party, as applicable from time to time. While processing a refund, Rockrush will be entitled to deduct any service charges, taxes, etc. that may be applicable to such refund.
- The refund shall be processed at an amount that is equivalent to the amount paid by You to Rockrush towards the price of the Product. In case any Promo Codes were enchased by You, the amount eligible to be refunded will be reduced to such an amount enchased by You using such Promo Code. In case, there is any amount refunded by Rockrush to You in excess of the amount that is equivalent to the amount paid by You, You shall be under an obligation to forthwith return such excess amount.
Products in the form of loose diamonds and diamonds that are set in jewellery will be accompanied by a certificate from a certifying authority/Us and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase.Products in the form of diamonds in the jewellery/ mounts will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of placing the Order.Product will be certified either by an independent third party certifying authority or by Us depending on the kind and value of the Product.You shall be entitled to standard customer warranties as may be offered by Rockrush from time to time depending upon the Product.
We are committed to promptly addressing any grievances that You might have in connection with Our Products or otherwise. Accordingly, You may communicate any grievances that You might have by sending Us an email at: email@example.com
Information collection and using the personal information which You may provide to Us and/or which We may collect, would be to Our benefit. Our primary purpose of collecting information from You is to
We may also use the information You have provided to Us for direct marketing, cross-selling, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding Products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with the Company or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and its joint ventures (Affiliate Entities).You understand, agree and acknowledge that Our collection, storage and processing of Your personal information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Affiliate Entities.
- Allow You to use the Website and various features and services offered by Rockrush or in relation to the Website;
- Contact You for any services provided by Rockrush or its affiliates or its business/channel partners and advertisers;
- To record Your information and details as permitted and required under applicable laws, statutory direction or court orders;
- To serve various promotion materials and advertising materials to You;
Deleting Your InformationIf You wish to have the personal information that You have provided to Us deleted, You may do so by sending a request to Us on the e-mail address of Our customer services department. You may note that deletion of certain personal information may lead to cancellation of Your registration with the Website and Your access to certain features of the Website.
Security of Your InformationYour information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of Your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where You live. If You are located outside of India and choose to provide information to Us, please be aware that Rockrush keeps or transfers information to India and processes it in India. Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data while it is being transmitted to Our site; and accordingly any transmission is at Your own risk and expense. Once We have received Your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.By using the Website, You agree that Rockrush will have no liability in connection with the information that You have disclosed to Us on account of errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Links to Other SitesOur site links or may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about You. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to Your browser.
Email PoliciesYou have full control regarding which of Our emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from Us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take some additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
Telemarketing PoliciesYou have full control regarding which of Our telemarketing calls You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from Us, please let the relevant telemarketing agent know of the same. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take some additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
Compliance with Laws and Law EnforcementWe will be entitled to disclose any information about You to Government or any other law enforcement officials/agencies or even private parties as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes or to protect the property and rights of Rockrush or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Rockrush may also provide Your personal information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.Without limiting the foregoing obligation, You agree that as a condition of Your participation on the Website You will comply with all applicable laws (central, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email and all other anti-spam laws.
Representation and WarrantiesBy using this Website, whether as a User, Member or guest, You represent and warrant that:
- If You are an individual - You are at least 18 years of age and are not incapacitated in any other manner under Indian laws or the laws of hour host country to use this Website and/or enter into this Agreement.
- If You are an entity - You are not incapacitated in any manner under Indian laws or the laws of hour host country to use this Website and/or enter into this Agreement
- All information including personal information provided by You on the Website for registration purposes or otherwise is correct and accurate and that You agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You shall not use the Website in any manner that is prejudicial to the rights, title and/or interests of Rockrush including its goodwill and reputation.
- You agreeing to enter into this Agreement and/or using the Website is not in violation of any other contract that You may be party to, applicable Indian laws or Court orders.
In the event of any breach by You of this Agreement, You agree that Rockrush will be irreparably harmed. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Rockrush, the Affiliate Entities, its directors, officers, employees, licensors, distributors, sub-licensees, agents, franchisees or subcontractors (collectively, the Indemnified Parties) harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Rockrush that arise out of, or result from, or may be payable by virtue of:
You further agree that Website is not responsible and shall have no liability to You, for any material posted and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with You.
- Your use of the Website (including but not limited to the display of Your information on the Website) or from any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to this Agreement;
- Your breach of any representations and warranties made by You; and
- Your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights including infringement of intellectual property rights of Rockrush or a third party.
All information, content and material contained in the Website including the Product and/or services are Rockrush's or any third party's (with whom Rockrush has an arrangement with), sole and exclusive property and any intellectual property in such information, content and material contained in the Website including the Product vests exclusively with Rockrush or such third party.The Company has copyrighted or has copyright interest over the same. Any unauthorized reproduction and/or distribution of Our copyrighted work by You without Our express written permission shall constitute an infringement under the applicable Indian laws and You will stand to be liable.All trademarks, services marks, trade names, domain name, etc., whether registered or unregistered, are the sole and exclusive property of Rockrush and You are not granted or construed to be granted any license or right to use any trademark without Our prior written permission. Any violation by You shall constitute an infringement under the applicable Indian laws and You will stand to be liable.No information, content or material from the Website including the Product and/or services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in anyway without Rockrush's prior written consent.
Governing Law and Dispute ResolutionThis Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India. The courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement.
No AssignmentYou agree that this Agreement and access to and use the Website cannot be assigned or transferred to any person without Our prior written consent. The Company shall be freely entitle to assign, sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including Your personal information and its obligations and rights under this Agreement, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
ConfidentialityYou agree to keep at all times the account password information and any other information provided for access to or use of the Website strictly confidential and shall not allow any other person to access or use Your account on the Website. The Company will be entitled to transfer Your personal information and data that You have provided through the Website.
No AgencyThis Agreement is executed on a principal to principal basis and does not create and shall no tbe deemed to create any employer-employee or principal-agent relationship between Rockrush and You.
Reservation of RightsNo indulgence or inaction by Rockrush to require performance of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall prejudice the right of Rockrush to require performance of that provision, or constitute waiver or acquiescence by Rockrush.
Cumulative RightsAll remedies of Rockrush whether provided under this Agreement or conferred by any law,custom or trade usage, are cumulative and not alternative and may be enforced successively or concurrently.
Partial InvalidityIf any provision of this Agreement is hereafter declared or rendered invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of it shall not be affected thereby. Any invalid or unenforceable provision of this Agreement shall be replaced with a provision, which is valid and enforceable and most nearly reflects the original intent of the unenforceable provision.
Public AnnouncementsYou will not make any disclosure or announcements about the subject matter of this Agreement to any person without the prior written consent of Rockrush.
Understanding of ScopeYou confirm that You have understood the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, that You have clearly understood Your rights and obligations under this Agreement.